*** WEEK 9 FanDuel + DraftKings Cheat Sheet & Value Picks ***

This is a must have purchase if you want to substantially increase your chances of winning:

http://edraft.com/nfl/fantasy-football/analysis/weekly-leagues/

We're confident you'll make your money back and more on your first try!

1st time in a keeper leauge

so i missed out 4 years ago when my buddies started a 12 man keeper league and finally a spot opened up. the guy that won the "Shitter" (team with worst record) quit and i bought his team. now i play a lot of DFS and usually manage between 6-8 normal leagues, but this is my first keeper. it is a 12 man non ppr normal scoring league. you get one keeper that counts as the same pick from previous years draft position. so here is the team i bought in draft order :

DeMarco Murray 3rd Pierre Garcon 4th RGIII 7th James Jones 8th Rams D 9th Andre Hopkins 11th Eli Manning 13th Kendall Hunter 13th (traded for) Blair Walsh 15th Brandon Bolden 16th Harry Douglas 16th Coby Fleener 16th Jason Snelling 16th Rob Housler 16th Colts D 16th Nick Novak 16th

what a mess! so many 16th rounders, wavier wires im assuming, and none pop out except for maybe Novak or better yet Walsh in the 15th. which makes me think about Murray in the 3rd a full round later than his current ADP, but i normally steer clear of him due to being injury prone and never having played a full year. any ideas or analysis would be appreciated!

Comments