**** WEEK 7 FanDuel + DraftKings Cheat Sheet & Value Picks ****

This is a must have purchase if you want to substantially increase your chances of winning:

http://edraft.com/nfl/fantasy-football/analysis/weekly-leagues/

We're confident you'll make your money back and more on your first try!
Fantasy Hockey Cafe is now LIVE! Stop by and help get the community rolling at http://FantasyHockeyCafe.com/

Would you......Make this trade???

12 team keeper league. 8 keepers. My roster.... A Rodgers A Peterson L McCoy M Ball G Bernard R Jennings Calvin Johnson Julio Jones D Thomas Gronkowski

I have to move 2 of these players. I have been offered:

1.1 & 2.1 from obviously the worst team in the league. Also his 1st pick in 2015. Do I make this deal?

I have to make a deal before we pare down to our 8 keepers. Am I getting fair value?

Comments

• andy117andy117 Posts: 81Member

Who are you giving up? That team is stacked.

• indeedindeed Posts: 816Member ✭✭

Good lord that is an insane team. Must be a dynasty league to have all of that first and second round talent? If it is a dynasty league and you get to pick the two you ship to him, then yes definitely pull the trigger. You will lose them anyway. I'd give up Jennings for sure and one of the TEs assuming you only start one. Keep the one you like more. If you start two TEs then let AP go. He's awesome but his reign is coming to an end. You won't be able to get anything for AP in two years time in a dynasty league. He's obviously still a stud now though. Those TEs should keep thumping big stats for many more years. The 1.1, 2.1 and likely 2015's 1.1 in a dynasty league picks are solid gold. Nothing is a sure thing, but Watkins seems destined to be a sure fire 1st round pick in redraft leagues within 3 years. Easy 1.1 pick this year. Keep the domination going for years.

• srlarsonsrlarson Posts: 65Member

If you have to cut....cut Gronk and Jennings....if you can get anything for them.... great...otherwise move on well you will do fine with what is left in the cupboard.

• chitonychitony Posts: 3Member

@andy117 said: Who are you giving up? That team is stacked.

I'd be giving up Gio Bernard and R Jennings

• chitonychitony Posts: 3Member

@indeed said: Good lord that is an insane team. Must be a dynasty league to have all of that first and second round talent? If it is a dynasty league and you get to pick the two you ship to him, then yes definitely pull the trigger. You will lose them anyway. I'd give up Jennings for sure and one of the TEs assuming you only start one. Keep the one you like more. If you start two TEs then let AP go. He's awesome but his reign is coming to an end. You won't be able to get anything for AP in two years time in a dynasty league. He's obviously still a stud now though. Those TEs should keep thumping big stats for many more years. The 1.1, 2.1 and likely 2015's 1.1 in a dynasty league picks are solid gold. Nothing is a sure thing, but Watkins seems destined to be a sure fire 1st round pick in redraft leagues within 3 years. Easy 1.1 pick this year. Keep the domination going for years.

I only have the one TE - Gronk. The other TE I assume you are referring to is Demarias Thomas.

I would have preferred to move M Ball because I have D Thomas and minimize having too many players from one team. But it's not all bad with Peyton leading the charge. :smiley:

Gio is a nice dynasty league piece but he's no Watkins. RBs just don't have the longevity. Plus you have a shot at the #1 overall pick next season. It's a fair trade for both teams and I would definitely pull the trigger.

Wow, yes I thought you had J Thomas not D Thomas. I think I just made that assumption seeing D Thomas next to Gronk's name. Your team is even better than I thought which is absurd. It is the best team I've ever seen. You have a good group of league mates if they just keep coming back year after year knowing they are playing for second place. So yes you absolutely make that trade. Besides Jennings you have no "drop" to give up. Gio, Ball or AP because of the limited # of productive seasons are your only drop options. That is crazy that those are your worst keepers. An argument could be made for any of them when forced to make a call. I would trade any three of them in a heartbeat to get Watkins in a dynasty league. Especially looking at your dominant team. Adding to future dominance when you already have the best team in the league by far is a great call. Plus you get a 2nd rounder this year and a 1st next year. Easy call I think.

• gumbyke1gumbyke1 Posts: 101Member

That is a no brainer... I think you just wanted to come on here to brag!

• bigken117bigken117 Posts: 7Member

That's an easy trade too say yes to. He should be asking for more

• Turbo6Turbo6 Posts: 40Member

That's a nice problem to have. :-)

I'd let go of Jennings and Bernard also.