The Cafe Response Team is coming back in 2015. Message "dailyfantasycafe" if you're interested in being apart of the team dedicated to providing timely, quality feedback to our community. You will also earn a Response Team badge and 25 points - http://fantasyfootballcafe.com/badge/57
We are putting together a team of Fantasy Football Cafe Experts to help grow our community to new heights in 2015. If you have a passion for fantasy football, a proven record of success and want to get more involved, let us know - http://fantasyfootballcafe.com/discussion/39/how-to-apply-to-become-a-fantasy-football-cafe-expert

Thursday games

dreamFFCafedreamFFCafe Posts: 31Member, Moderator mod

What are your thoughts about the recent move to more and more Thursday games?

I was OK with 1 or 2 late in the season, but this every week having a Thursday game is not for me. For starters, I don't like what it is doing to Fantasy Football. Teams not getting their players in their line-up, changing the WW process, etc. If it were me I'd rather stick to Sunday and MNF.

Comments

• andy117andy117 Posts: 81Member

I like having football on the weekend+Monday.
    The Thursday games haven't generally been quality games.

• TheArtfulDodgerTheArtfulDodger Posts: 19Member

As a neutral observer, I liked it better when every game but one game was on Sunday. It makes the day such a big all-day event.

I haven't played fantasy football in years, but I always thought it must be a headache having only 2-3 days to pick up and start/bench players.

• andy117andy117 Posts: 81Member

The hard part is when you have a player who is questionable for Sunday and your alternative plays on Thursday.

• Delhomme17Delhomme17 Posts: 113Member

I love it. Andy's point about questionable Sunday guys is valid, but I view it as simply another wrinkle to the fantasy game. Having Thursday games gives me something to watch on Thursday nights, and I'm all for that.

• Pgunz3Pgunz3 Posts: 10Member

I can not stand Thursday games every week. I'm fine with few Thursdays but not every one

• joeylitzjoeylitz Posts: 72Member

Agree with Pgunz. In the beginning of the year, Sundays and Mondays are enough. I've got my football fix. Additionally, having to wait halfway through the season for a Thursday night game gives me something to look forward to. But when they play every Thursday from the beginning of the year, that makes it less special.