Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Use FanDuel Promo Code "CAFE" for 100% Bonus Up To $200
http://fantasycafe.com/fanduel
Week 15 FanDuel & DraftKings Cheat Sheet & Value Picks

http://edraft.com/nfl/fantasy-football/analysis/weekly-leagues/
10 Fantasy Football Research tools:

http://edraft.com/nfl/fantasy-football/tools/

Lookup player consistency, touches, targets, etc.
Step 1: Join FanDuel with Promo Code: CAFE
Step 2: Seek Our Advice and Dominate:

Get Our Week 15 FanDuel Cheat Sheet & Value Picks

This is a must have purchase if you want to substantially increase your chances of winning:

http://edraft.com/nfl/fantasy-football/analysis/weekly-leagues/

We're confident you'll make your money back and more on your first try!

10 Team 1/2 PPR

Texas_Two_StepTexas_Two_Step Posts: 413Member, Expert Writers ✭✭

I'll preface by saying that I picked 4th overall in a snake and got most of my wishlist. I also overdrafted at RB because the value was so good in the spots where I took some of these guys. I figured that I can always trade some away. As far as Josh Gordon goes, I felt my team was already solidified enough and I used a 13th round pick on him.

QB - Robert Griffin III QB - Jay Cutler

RB - Jamaal Charles RB - LeVeon Bell RB - Joique Bell RB - Rashad Jennings RB - Steven Jackson RB - Carlos Hyde

WR - Jordy Nelson WR - Keenan Allen WR - Roddy White WR - Michael Floyd WR - Josh Gordon

TE - Jordan Cameron TE - Tyler Eifert

DEF - Kansas City

K - Phil Dawson - SF 49ers

Comments

• Delhomme17Delhomme17 Posts: 113Member

Wow, very surprised Charles was there at 4. Top 3 was McCoy-Forte-Megatron or so?

I love your QB situation. You are in phenomenal shape and you probably didn't draft a QB until the 8th round or so. I think Cutler has top-5 upside--outside PFM, Rodgers, and Brees, I don't know that there's a quarterback who looks as good on paper. RG3 is a great backup.

RB is very good. I absolutely love Joique, and it looks like you probably got him in the 6th or 7th round--insane value for a guy who was the #13 PPR back last year. I'm not as bullish on LeVeon, and I'd be curious to hear who else was available when you took him. I would have probably looked elsewhere, but that's just me. Jennings should be solid. SJax, meh. Hyde is a nice flyer, but I don't think he'll give you much. Maybe try to package him with someone else and trade him to the Gore owner?

WR is fantastic. I think I'm higher on Roddy and lower on Allen than most, but either way you've got a bonafide WR1 in Jordy and three additional guys who could, at least in theory, push for WR1 numbers when you add Floyd to the mix. Great flyer on Gordon--he's a top-5 guy if he plays.

TE is in great shape, with a projected top-5 guy in Cameron. I might have taken a higher-upside guy than Eifert--maybe Green, Ertz, or Ebron--but backup TE isn't a spot that's going to make or break you.

Overall, I think you've got to be a top 2 or 3 team in your league, if not the best. My perspective is skewed a bit since all my leagues are 12+ teams deep, but your group looks pretty outstanding.

• Texas_Two_StepTexas_Two_Step Posts: 413Member, Expert Writers ✭✭

3rd pick blew my mind. It was McCoy-Peterson-Demaryius. Needless to say I was pumped. I would have taken Jamaal number one.

4 Jamaal Charles, KC RB
    17 Jordy Nelson, GB WR
    24 Le'Veon Bell, Pit RB
    37 Roddy White, Atl WR
    44 Keenan Allen, SD WR
    57 Jordan Cameron, Cle TE
    64 Rashad Jennings, NYG RB
    77 Robert Griffin III, Wsh QB
    84 Michael Floyd, Ari WR
    97 Joique Bell, Det RB
    104 Jay Cutler, Chi QB
    117 Steven Jackson, Atl RB
    124 Chiefs D/ST D/ST
    137 Josh Gordon, Cle WR
    144 Tyler Eifert, Cin TE
    157 Carlos Hyde, SF RB
    164 Phil Dawson, SF K

This was my round-by-round draft board. There were some large position runs that found me taking defense much higher than I wanted. I felt it incredibly difficult to pass on LeV Bell in the third with players like Ball and Bernard off the board. I understand that people aren't high on Jackson, neither am I. At that point in the draft though, how can you pass on a guy that could potentially carry the ball 240 times. Nobody seems to remember the season in STL when he almost caught 100 passes either.

• BlueBlue Posts: 743Member ✭✭
    edited August 18

Very nice team, should make a good run.

• d0nkeysh0wd0nkeysh0w Posts: 25Member

There is no reason you shouldn't absolutely dominate your league with this team. RB and WR in particular are so stacked.