Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

The Cafe Response Team is coming back in 2015. Message "dailyfantasycafe" if you're interested in being apart of the team dedicated to providing timely, quality feedback to our community. You will also earn a Response Team badge and 25 points - http://fantasyfootballcafe.com/badge/57
We are putting together a team of Fantasy Football Cafe Experts to help grow our community to new heights in 2015. If you have a passion for fantasy football, a proven record of success and want to get more involved, let us know - http://fantasyfootballcafe.com/discussion/39/how-to-apply-to-become-a-fantasy-football-cafe-expert

Still keep Bell?

10 team PPR keeper league where you can start a QB in the flex (QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex, TE, K, Def). I have quite a few options this year, which is a good thing, but tough never the less. We can keep 3 guys and it cost the round they were picked the year before. I pick 9th this year. My options are as follows...

Drew Brees - 1st round (can keep this year and next)
Jamal Charles - 3rd round (last season to keep him)
Jordy Nelson - 6th round (can keep this year and next)
Alfred Morris - 8th (last season to keep him)
Jordan Cameron - 11th (2 season)
Micheal Crabtree - 15th round (2 seasons)
Le'Veon Bell - 15th Round (2 seasons)
Colin Kaepernick - 18th round (last year)

I am leaning towards Charles, Bell, and Kaepernick. Love the value of both Charles and Kaepernick (I believe he'll have a nice bounce back year) and if a good QB drops to me, I can start one in the flex. I also loved the value of Bell, but the usage of Blount has me very worried thus far. A lot of different ways to go with this...any suggestions???

Comments

• uri266uri266 Posts: 11Member

Bump....any thoughts?

• d0nkeysh0wd0nkeysh0w Posts: 25Member

I don't like Bell much but you picking 9th means you probably won't get a crack at a good RB in PPR like Bernard. So, I'd keep Charles, Bell and Kap like you said.

• andy117andy117 Posts: 81Member

I wouldn't over think this. Keep bell. He's the starter, why waste reps in preseason?

• marcvvptmarcvvpt Posts: 16Member

Bell, Kaep and Charles.

• gumbyke1gumbyke1 Posts: 108Member

Charles, Bell, MORRIS. I would much rather start with my RB position locked up with top talents... think about the team you could put together here. Grab Graham with your first pick and an ELITE WR in your second and you are on your way...

Forget Kaep... his ADP is in the 7/8th round. I would take a 3rd round RB for my 8th pick over an 8th round QB for my 16th pick ANY DAY.

• gumbyke1gumbyke1 Posts: 108Member

After some serious confusion as to why everyone was recommending Kaep, I decided to reread the question. Key words I missed the first time were "QB Flex". That certainly changes everything... keep Kaep. Sorry.

• HoneyBadgerHoneyBadger Posts: 12Member

Thanks for the help with mine.

I think you are correct in your thinking: Bell, Kaep and Charles. Although I would be worried about Kaep as my only QB in what amounts to a 2 QB league. Without reaching to high, I would target a QB early in my draft if I was you.

• sclyon3sclyon3 Posts: 70Member

I personally would strongly consider Jordy over Bell if it were me, but agree with the other two. That is a tough choice, but I love Jordy this year and expect him to blow up even more. On the other hand, Bell worries me a lot on a fantasy level (and that is coming from a die-hard Steeler fan). The Steelers always do a thunder and lightning type approach, and I don't personally think Bell is going to live up to the hype statistically, although I do think he is a great player and will be a valuable part of our franchise for years to come.

http://fantasyfootballcafe.com/discussion/206/2-qb-8-team-keeper-league-advice-wanted#latest

• andy117andy117 Posts: 81Member

Bell got arrested tonight for a DUI and marijuana possession. Nothing yet on a suspension but it's a definite possibility.

• uri266uri266 Posts: 11Member

Keeperes were due yesterday and I went with Bell, Kaep, and Charles. My thinking was grab either Brees or Rodgers in the first, I think they will still be there, and then an elite WR or TE (depending on whats available) in the second. Wake up this morning to see the news of the arrest of Bell.....WONDERFUL!

Anyways, thanks for the help guys. Now just got to hope that this knucklehead channels this experience into something positive.

• yetiboyyetiboy Posts: 66Member

You have nothing to worry about with Bell for this year. By the time there's a court decision and a league review the season will be done.

• clatch97clatch97 Posts: 147Member

I don't think keeping kaepernick is a good play.keep Cameron and draft kaepernick.you can get him later anyway.sure 18 is a great value,but how about the value of Cameron at 11? Gordon gone he is going to be the number 1 target

• srlarsonsrlarson Posts: 91Member

first with the ability to have 2 qb's you have to at least consider Brees.......but for value I think I keep:
    Jamal Charles - 3rd round (last season to keep him)
    Jordy Nelson - 6th round (can keep this year and next)
    Alfred Morris - 8th (last season to keep him)

For value you are way ahead....