$$$ WEEK 12 FanDuel + DraftKings Cheat Sheet & Value Picks $$$

This is a must have purchase if you want to substantially increase your chances of winning:

http://edraft.com/nfl/fantasy-football/analysis/weekly-leagues/

We're confident you'll make your money back and more on your first try!

Still keep Bell?

10 team PPR keeper league where you can start a QB in the flex (QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex, TE, K, Def). I have quite a few options this year, which is a good thing, but tough never the less. We can keep 3 guys and it cost the round they were picked the year before. I pick 9th this year. My options are as follows...

Drew Brees - 1st round (can keep this year and next) Jamal Charles - 3rd round (last season to keep him) Jordy Nelson - 6th round (can keep this year and next) Alfred Morris - 8th (last season to keep him) Jordan Cameron - 11th (2 season) Micheal Crabtree - 15th round (2 seasons) Le'Veon Bell - 15th Round (2 seasons) Colin Kaepernick - 18th round (last year)

I am leaning towards Charles, Bell, and Kaepernick. Love the value of both Charles and Kaepernick (I believe he'll have a nice bounce back year) and if a good QB drops to me, I can start one in the flex. I also loved the value of Bell, but the usage of Blount has me very worried thus far. A lot of different ways to go with this...any suggestions???

Comments