Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Cafe Response Team is coming back in 2015. Message "dailyfantasycafe" if you're interested in being apart of the team dedicated to providing timely, quality feedback to our community. You will also earn a Response Team badge and 25 points - http://fantasyfootballcafe.com/badge/57
We are putting together a team of Fantasy Football Cafe Experts to help grow our community to new heights in 2015. If you have a passion for fantasy football, a proven record of success and want to get more involved, let us know - http://fantasyfootballcafe.com/discussion/39/how-to-apply-to-become-a-fantasy-football-cafe-expert

Shorts + Anderson for Sproles?

M.Ball owner is thin at WR, so figured I'd offer him his handcuff plus C.Shorts for Sproles. Would this be a good move? I then could pick up T.Austin or J.Jones.

Should I make this offer?

12 team, H2H, non-keeper, half point PPR
QB - Brady
RB - A.Foster
RB - S.Jackson
WR - R.Cobb
WR - V.Jackson
TE - J.Graham
Flex - A.Boldin
D/ST - Cincy
K - Walsh
Bench - R.Rice
Bench - B.Pierce
Bench - C.Shorts
Bench - A.Gates
Bench - D.Freeman
Bench - C.J.Anderson

Comments

• Delhomme17Delhomme17 Posts: 113Member

This move is probably a slight win for you, although it leaves you thin at WR and I don't love Sproles. With Shorts' injury situation and Anderson merely one of three guys who could win the #2 job in Denver, though, I would be surprised if the other owner went for it. Worth throwing this out there, but don't expect the deal to get done.

If it does get accepted, is there anyone on the WW better the Austin and Jones? Gotta think there is. Neither one of those guys excites me at all. Austin is getting drafted/picked up based on last season's hype train, and I'd rather have Streater or Holmes from the Raiders than Jones.

• Texas_Two_StepTexas_Two_Step Posts: 465Member, Expert Writers ✭✭

I agree slightly. I'm a bit higher on Sproles this season than some. However, it does leave you thin at receiver and I'm not high on either guy you mentioned as free agent pick ups.

• guyincognitoguyincognito Posts: 171Member

Thanks for the comments. Other WR options on the wire are: K.Britt, A.Hawkins, M.Williams, J.Cotchery, A.Dobson, H.Douglas, O.Beckham

• Delhomme17Delhomme17 Posts: 113Member

I would definitely rather have Britt, Hawkins, Williams, and Dobson than either of the guys you listed.

• Texas_Two_StepTexas_Two_Step Posts: 465Member, Expert Writers ✭✭

I've been hearing good things about Britt. We know he is talented. I'd take him over the two previously mentioned guys.