The Cafe Response Team is coming back in 2015. Message "dailyfantasycafe" if you're interested in being apart of the team dedicated to providing timely, quality feedback to our community. You will also earn a Response Team badge and 25 points - http://fantasyfootballcafe.com/badge/57
We are putting together a team of Fantasy Football Cafe Experts to help grow our community to new heights in 2015. If you have a passion for fantasy football, a proven record of success and want to get more involved, let us know - http://fantasyfootballcafe.com/discussion/39/how-to-apply-to-become-a-fantasy-football-cafe-expert

Morris for Jeffery

DManLuciaDManLucia Posts: 1Member

My WR's are Megatron, Antonio Brown and Jeffery as my flex plus Michael Floyd, D Hopkins and K Benjamin. RB's are Doug Martin, Chris Johnson, Joique Bell and Trent Richardson. I want to upgrade my RB. Thinking Alfred Morris and Riley Cooper and give up Alshon and T Rich. Willing to let go a little more to improve my starting lineup. Thoughts?

Comments

• indeedindeed Posts: 835Member ✭✭

I assume this is a standard league? No chance in a PPR. If it is standard I still wouldn't do it. I get that you are itching to move Floyd into your starting lineup and thus have a WR to spare, but don't just give one away. I'm not in love with Morris. He is fine, don't get me wrong, but you should be going after a bigger piece with your WR depth. Your RB2 is Bell and he is just fine. I'd hold out for a better RB.

• Texas_Two_StepTexas_Two_Step Posts: 413Member, Expert Writers ✭✭

I would sit tight with what you have. You should be able to play matchups with your current RBs. If something better than that comes up, by all means do it. I just don't think you need to reach.

• srlarsonsrlarson Posts: 73Member

I would rather have Jeffery.......try FLoyd & T Rich for Morrisand whatever junk he wants to throw in...

• DManLuciaDManLucia Posts: 1Member

That's kind of what I'm doing. Wait for someone desperate. But with my 3 top 10 WR's its tough to complain.

• Texas_Two_StepTexas_Two_Step Posts: 413Member, Expert Writers ✭✭

I would keep Floyd. I think he puts up WR1 numbers this year.