Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Week's Leaders

Who's Online in this Category 0

The Cafe Response Team is coming back in 2015. Message "dailyfantasycafe" if you're interested in being apart of the team dedicated to providing timely, quality feedback to our community. You will also earn a Response Team badge and 25 points - http://fantasyfootballcafe.com/badge/57
We are putting together a team of Fantasy Football Cafe Experts to help grow our community to new heights in 2015. If you have a passion for fantasy football, a proven record of success and want to get more involved, let us know - http://fantasyfootballcafe.com/discussion/39/how-to-apply-to-become-a-fantasy-football-cafe-expert

12 team Dynasty year 4 ESPN standard league

badams4badams4 Posts: 109Member

QB Matt Ryan, Atl QB

RB Matt Forte, Chi RB

RB DeMarco Murray, Dal RB

WR Keenan Allen, SD WRRecent News

WR Kelvin Benjamin, Car WR

WR/TE Julian Edelman, NE WR

TE Jordan Cameron, Cle TE PBreaking News

K Mason Crosby, GB KBreaking News

BENCH
Bench Anquan Boldin, SF WR

Bench Stevan Ridley, NE RB

Bench Bryce Brown, Buf RB

Bench Jarrett Boykin, GB WR

Bench Dexter McCluster, Ten WR, RB

Bench Ryan Tannehill, Mia QBBreaking News

Bench Marqise Lee, Jac WR

Bench Ka'Deem Carey, Chi RB

Bench Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TB TERecent News

Comments

• Texas_Two_StepTexas_Two_Step Posts: 484Member, Expert Writers ✭✭

I like the starting RBs, however I'm not sold on Benjamin as a WR2 and I don't like Edelman in standard league.

• duffoholicduffoholic Posts: 87Member

This looks like a team you could have drafted this year in a standard 12 man league missing a 4th or 5th round pick. That is to say there is nothing special here, but it also isn't bad. You have some decent young talent at WR that could move into starting roles in future years like Benjamin and Boykin but I'm pretty worried about your depth at RB. There aren't really any solid prospects in your system.

• badams4badams4 Posts: 109Member

thoughs on James White??? is he worth a roster spot?

• The_DarkhawkThe_Darkhawk Posts: 261Member, Community Writers

In a dynasty league, yes he's absolutely worth a roster spot. I believe both Vereen and Ridley are FA next year, and somehow Bill has a way of producing with what he's got.

• badams4badams4 Posts: 109Member

although i like McCluster, he was taking up a roster spot as a wr and a rb.. So I was at 7 of each.. I dropped him.. Picked up Chris Sims to put on the DL, then grabbed John Brown.. then dropped Ka'deem Carry and added James white.. This way next year sims could do something next year..