Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Week 12 FanDuel & DraftKings Cheat Sheet & Value Picks

http://edraft.com/nfl/fantasy-football/analysis/weekly-leagues/
10 Fantasy Football Research tools:

http://edraft.com/nfl/fantasy-football/tools/

Lookup player consistency, touches, targets, etc.
$$$ WEEK 12 FanDuel + DraftKings Cheat Sheet & Value Picks $$$

This is a must have purchase if you want to substantially increase your chances of winning:

http://edraft.com/nfl/fantasy-football/analysis/weekly-leagues/

We're confident you'll make your money back and more on your first try!

Help! w/12man-PPR *WHIR*

cheesypoofs73cheesypoofs73 Posts: 158Member ✭✭
edited August 28 in Rank My Roster

---STARTERS--- SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS

Matt Ryan, Atl QB

Eddie Lacy, GB RB

Andre Ellington, Ari RB

Dez Bryant, Dal WR

Michael Floyd, Ari WR

Julius Thomas, Den TE

Toby Gerhart, Jac RB

Steelers D/ST D/ST

Phil Dawson, SF K

---BENCH ---SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS

Emmanuel Sanders, Den WR

Lamar Miller, Mia RB

Khiry Robinson, NO RB

Kenny Stills, NO WR

Zach Ertz, Phi TE

Brandin Cooks, NO WR

Andre Williams, NYG RB

Comments

• cheesypoofs73cheesypoofs73 Posts: 158Member ✭✭
    edited August 28

Any ideas of who to drop and pick up?

• devil_docdevil_doc Posts: 186Member, Community Writers
    edited August 28

I think you are set up for success with this team. Bryant, Floyd, and Thomas are solid for you. Its still unsure what will happen with Welker and if he will even be ready for Week 1. That directly affects Sanders. And from what I've seen and read, Caldwell might move into that Welker spot, which would most certainly affect Sanders. Denver is going to throw the ball all over the field, but just keep an eye on that situation.

Your RB depth isn't the greatest, but should be more than serviceable if they produce. Word out of Packers camp is that Lacy will be more involved in the passing game, and Mike McCarthy wants to run more plays this year.

Bruce Arians is a pass happy coach, so that should increase Ellington's value a great deal. Hopefully Stephan Taylor and Dwyer don't cut into too much of Ellington's playing time.

What FA's are available for you?

Guys I'd look for, Terrence West, Jonathan Grimes, Bryce Brown, Jeremy Hill

• Delhomme17Delhomme17 Posts: 113Member

I really like this team. I assume you went Lacy/Dez/Ellington/Floyd/Thomas? If so, very surprised Dez dropped to you in the second and Thomas dropped to you in the fifth. Nice work!

I'm worried about your RB depth. I don't think I'd feel safe starting any of your guys as bye week fill-ins save for Miller. Maybe Robinson will surprise me, but I'm skeptical of his role in the New Orleans offense.

WR depth is good, but not great. Sanders is a great option, but I wouldn't feel comfortable relying on Stills for points--big-time boom/bust guy, IMO. Cooks is the wild card--a guy who could either really blow up or simply be this year's Tavon Austin.

Ertz is an awesome backup TE.

Gotta imagine you'll be in the playoff hunt with this squad. RB-wise, I think you're in a bit of a worse position than I'd like re: your ability to shake off injuries and deal with byes. Overall a great effort, though.

• cheesypoofs73cheesypoofs73 Posts: 158Member ✭✭
    edited August 28

Close I was #7 out of 12

Lacy - Bryant - Thomas - Ellington - Gerhart* - Floyd (#6)