The Cafe Response Team is coming back in 2015. Message "dailyfantasycafe" if you're interested in being apart of the team dedicated to providing timely, quality feedback to our community. You will also earn a Response Team badge and 25 points - http://fantasyfootballcafe.com/badge/57
We are putting together a team of Fantasy Football Cafe Experts to help grow our community to new heights in 2015. If you have a passion for fantasy football, a proven record of success and want to get more involved, let us know - http://fantasyfootballcafe.com/discussion/39/how-to-apply-to-become-a-fantasy-football-cafe-expert

Reggie Bush for my SeahawksD/ST

Baubaby2000Baubaby2000 Posts: 2Member

12 team league where I'm already stacked at RB. I'm already strong at RB with Lacy,Stacy Lamar Miller,DMAC, Chris Ivory, Benny Cunningham..

Comments

• Texas_Two_StepTexas_Two_Step Posts: 413Member, Expert Writers ✭✭

I'm a fan of streaming defenses. I don't like giving up position players for defense. Seattle might be the only exception. I'm still not sure I would do it though.

• devil_docdevil_doc Posts: 186Member, Community Writers

What is the scoring like?

I guess it's not entirely a BAD trade...but I do weekly streaming for defenses, and would much rather have a positional guy over a defense. Who is your current defense?

• indeedindeed Posts: 835Member ✭✭

No offense but I would disagree that you are stacked at RB. Lacy is a stud and Stacy is a fine RB2. But stacked means you're 3-4 deep at least. You are not. You need to trade SEA for Bush yesterday.

• Texas_Two_StepTexas_Two_Step Posts: 413Member, Expert Writers ✭✭

I misread the thread. If you are getting Bush in return then I would do it. I thought you were giving up Bush for Seattle/D.

• runningchocrunningchoc Posts: 1,073Member ✭✭

Yeah I agree, you are not stacked at RB, you just have a lot of them. You wouldn't want to have to start one of the others if Lacy or Stacy got hurt. You might try and score a better RB from someone who's really stacked, but keep the Bush option in your back pocket.